www.eemis.hp.nic.in – Free Online Employer’s/Applicants Registration, Renewal Registration and Transfer Process
eemis.hp.nic.in is official home page website for labour & employment department for Himachal Pradesh. This is official online registration link where people of HP can registration them under Himachal Pradesh Employment Exchange. Its absolute free link, user don’t need to pay any fees for register in eemis.hp.nic.in. Let’s start how one user or employer can do registration with eemis.hp.nic.in, employment exchange HP. In this article will get following details;
|Instructions to Registration||Renewal of Registration||Transfer of Registration|
Applicants Registration Instruction Himachal Pradesh Employment Exchange (eemis.hp.nic.in)
Applicant can get himself registered in three ways… First to visit employment exchange at place of residence… Second Visit Citizen Service Centres (CSC) in Panchayat and third is online thru the eemis.hp.nic.in Website.
Free Online Registration in Himachal Pradesh Employment Exchange
- Visit Himachal Pradesh Employment Exchange website http://admis.hp.nic.in/eemis and ‘Candidate’s Corner’ menu click to Online Registration link. Enter details associated with you such as name, father name and date of Birth as mentioned within the certificates.
- A reference number must be generated, save for further use.
- Visit the involved Employment Exchange alongside Original Documents associated with Date of Birth, Qualification and Proof of residence within the style of Copy of account, Water Bill or Electricity Bill etc.
- Inform reference number to employment Official.
- The Official can check the small print entered and ensure against the certificates and allot the registration number.
- A stamp will be pasted on the back of Original Qualification Certificate as a proof of registration.
- An Acknowledgement within the style of X10 Card are going to be given to you for reference and record. Check the small print on X10 Card and obtain it changed/updated if needed just in case of any discrepancy.
- Preserve X10 for future reference.
- Check the date of Renewal mentioned on the top of X10 and get the registration renewed as per the time mentioned on X10 otherwise the name will be struck off from the exchange.
How to Renewal my Registration in Himachal Pradesh Employment Exchange online?
Applicants who have got the registration number earlier, only them can see this option online. All registrations are due to be renewed after 3 years from the date of registration. One month grace is additionally given after renewal date, however its own interest of the candidates to renew the registration in time. Renewal could also be worn out case regular renewal once 3 years and/or the addition of qualification, experience, special thought, modification in standing (i.e. Handicapped), addition of special concerns (like IRDP, BPL etc.).
At Employment Exchange:
- Bring the original registration proof that is X10 card provided earlier as a proof of registration.
- The official concerned will enter the registration number and in case the renewal is within permissible time limit (3 years + one month grace) then it will be renewed and new X10 card will be given as a record of renewal.
- If in addition to routine renewal, updating of registration details as mentioned above like qualification, experience etc. is required, a documentary proof will be required to be put up to the employment officer for updating in the registration.
Online Renewal free:
- Online renewal link: http://eemis.hp.nic.in/RegRenewal.aspx
Online renewal is allowed only in cases it is routine renewal i.e. without any qualification, experience addition.
Visit the web-site http://admis.hp.nic.in/eemis and select option ‘Online Renewal’ and enter the registration number and date of birth to view the information.
If the renewal is being done in the time, the renewal will be done and an X10 card can be printed.
If renewal date including the grace period is finished, the renewal is not possible. In such case, the concerned employment exchange may be visited with an application stating the reasons of delay in time non-renewal. In such cases, depending upon the merit of the case, the Director of Employment may allow the renewal or reject the application.
Transfer of Registration (eemis.hp.nic.in)
If in case registration is required to be transferred to another exchange within the state, then following procedure may be adopted:
- Visit the exchange where the transfer is be taken that is where you intend to register yourself on transfer along with X10 issued by the exchange where from transfer is sought. Bring along with new proof of residence.
- Produce the X10 card to the Employment Officer, who will enter the registration number issued earlier and on the verification of details will initiate the transfer and issue new X10 card on successful transfer.
Registration Form for Employers (eemis.hp.nic.in)
Employer Registration: http://eemis.hp.nic.in/RegisterEmp.aspx
Employer login: http://eemis.hp.nic.in/Login.aspx?UserTy=E
Employer registration process start with the above link, all field with red marked are mandatory.
- Employers to provide their PAN/TAN No. and the license No.
- Name of the employee using the eEMIS Portal on behalf of the Organization
- Organization/ Company’s Name is to be entered
- Organization/ Company’s Correspondence Address
- Employee Contact Information using the Portal
- eMail should be the valid functional Organization/Company’s email Id. It would be used as User Name while using the eEMIS Portal.
- The secret Question and the corresponding answer which would be asked in case you forget your password.
Once user has filled all filed now press the submit button after filling form, an auto generate confirmation mail will send to given email id for verification. Users need to enter the verification code. Once the correct verification code is entered in the given link along with the email Id, Employer request would be forwarded to the Department of Labour & Employment for approval on the basis of employer’s PAN/ TAN No., License No. and other information provided by the employer during filling the form online. After getting the approval from the department an email would be sent informing the employer to use the eEMIS Portal using the email Id as User Name and the Password which he has provided while filling the registration form.
Employer login eemis: http://eemis.hp.nic.in/login.aspx?userty=e
Candidate’s registration: http://eemis.hp.nic.in/regnew.aspx
Employer registration: http://eemis.hp.nic.in/registeremp.aspx
Online renewal: http://eemis.hp.nic.in/RegRenewal.aspx
View registration status: http://eemis.hp.nic.in/reportparam.aspx?rp=x10