Igrmaharashtra Public Data Entry Support Online
Department: Registration and stamps govt. of Maharashtra
Services: Igrmaharashtra Public Data entry help, Isarita public data entry module
Igrmaharashtra public data entry new registration: https://pdeigr.maharashtra.gov.in/frmusersignup.aspx
Igrmaharashtra public data entry login: https://pdeigr.maharashtra.gov.in/frmlogin.aspx
Date entry without login: https://pdeigr.maharashtra.gov.in/frmpublicdefault.aspx
Help Module for Public Data Entry Igrmaharashtra
Public data entry submission can be done by 2 option “Data entry without login” and with “Registered user”. To creating public data entry (PDE) account please click on to registration link. Fill all require details and submit. Once pdf account has created, you can use that to make new entries in PDE application. User can also update the profile clicking on profile updating. You can view or make new entry through ‘Token Details’.
- Make new entry by using ‘New Token Registration’ link. Select district, choose SRO and click on Start button.
- User can edit, modify, and add previous, registration details by clicking on respective links.
- Enter the required information.
- Eleven digit Data Entry Numberis generated. Please Note down the number
Note down Data Entry Number and carry this to SRO office.
- Entered Information will be available at SRO office for Registration.
- For offices in concurrent jurisdiction, you can go to any SRO office with Data Entry Number, irrespective of the office chosen at the time of data entry.
- Once entry is completed, you may take a printout of the data entry. Please read the printout carefully. Corrections can be made using previous button.
- This data entry does not mean that document is accepted for registration. SRO officer has authority to reject the document or he may change it as per the rule.
- The notice should be physically filed within 30 days from the date of mortgage.
- Notice is applicable in case of mortgage by way of deposit of title deed where agreement has been not executed. In case, of execution of agreement, the agreement has to be registered with the Sub Registrar.
- As per Transfer of Property Act 1882, the by way of deposit of title deed can be done only in the Towns notified by the State Government.
- Stamp Duty as per Article 6 of the Maharashtra Stamp Act 1958 has to be paid on the Notice. (i.e. if the loan amount does not exceed Rs.5 lakh @ Rs 1/- for Rs 1000/ – or part thereof ,subject to minimum Rs 100/- and, if the loan amount exceed Rs 5 lakh @ Rs 2/- for Rs 1000/ – or part thereof). The final SD would be rounded off to nearest 100. i.e. Rs 430/- will be 400/-, Rs 450/- will be Rs 500/- and Rs 450/- will be Rs 500/-.
- For filing of Notice, the Filing fee of Rs.1000/-(fix) and Document Handling charges of Rs. 300/-(fix) have to be paid.
- Stamp Duty and Filing fee can be paid online. For more details visit websites www.igrmaharashtra.gov.in OR www.gras.mahakosh.gov.in.
- You can file the notice on line using eFiling Module, which is available to all banks/nbfcs. Use that and avoid visits to SR offices, it will save your Rs.300/- of document handling charges.
Contact Igrmaharashtra Public Data Entry Support Address:
For Assistance/complaint mail to feedback.@gmail.comOR call to Help line 9423500395 9423500396, 9423500397, 9423500398, 9423500399.
Maharashtra Department of Registration & Stamps
Inspector General of Registration & Controller of Stamps,
Opposite Vidhan Bhavan (Council Hall),
New Administrative Building,
Pune 411001, Maharashtra , India
If you are not happy with the service provided by the Dept. and want to lodge a complaint, please send us mail at – email@example.com
If you want to give feedback about the Citizen’s Charter or any other activity of the Dept., please send us mail at – firstname.lastname@example.org
If you think that the functioning of the Dept. can be improved and if you have an idea for the same, please send us mail at –email@example.com