lms mahaonline Shop and Establishment Registration
www.lms.mahaonline.gov.in is online portal to registration and license management systems for shop establishment. Here in the following article we are going to tell from how to apply Shop and Establishment Registration to renewal of shop application. Let’s get started.
Organization: Labor department
Shop Registration: https://lms.mahaonline.gov.in/Registration/Register
lms mahaonline Shop and Establishment Registration Process
Step 1: Log on to ims mahaonloine website Visit https://lms.mahaonline.gov.in and click on “Create Employer User Profile”.
Step 2: Select the option as per your requirement
- If you are “Individual”
- If you are proprietor
- If you are Organization or Firm or Company or other option.
- Enter mobile number to get OTP on applicant mobile for verification, Enter 6 digit number in respective place i.e. Enter your One Time Password (OTP) received on your Mobile by SMS.
Step 3: After login with User Name & Password, on left side user can see labour department Service like Shop and Establishment Registration, Principal Employer Registration & Contract License application forms.
- Click of Shop and Establishment Registration User can see
- Shop and Establishment Registration – Registration Form “A” (New User).
- Shop Register Old User Form to fill Renewal Application (B Form) & Change Request (E Form). (Note: Compulsory documents like Annexure A, B & C formats are available in same column).
Steps for Shop and Establishment Registration www.lms.mahaonline.gov.in
Shop and Establishment Registration – Registration Form “A” (New User)
Step 1: Click on Registration Form “A” from menu Shop and Establishment Registration. User can see Form “A” (Application for Registration).
Step 2: Select Division, District & Office Name where Postal Address and situation of the establishment and fill whole form as per given instruction.
Fill information in form as per requirement. (Note: If Category of Establishment Type is Partnership, then add Details of Establishment Type i.e. partner names including Name of the employer at 1st position).
Step 3: Attach documents as per requirement and proceed for payment.
The facility is available for Konkan, Nashik, Pune, Aurangabad and Nagpur.