Mahaescholarship Login, Student Registration 2017-2018, Application Status (Mahaeschol.Maharashtra.gov.in)
mahaescholarship is online portal for applying scholarship in mahastara specially for backwards classes categories and financially not sound to pay admission fees. The mahaeschol portal is only for maharashtra state student, student can apply for various scholarship online at mahaeschol.maharashtra.gov.in. There is no such guarantee that every student will be benefited with mahaescholarship, As per the govt. of mahaeschol records every year thousands of student apply for this free scholarship but some of luckily student get the scholarship the scholarship would provide on the basis of criteria given by the Social Justice and Special Assistance, Government of Maharashtra. All the records and document will check manually by the particular university that student applying for scholarship.
Henceforth, student can apply the scholarship thru online website “mahaeschol.maharashtra.gov.in” and above we have already said so many of backward class student submit application and some of get the scholarship, here some tips that would help to get scholarships 100%. Before submitting mahaeschol scholarship application 2017-18, make some note of following questions?
Details of what are document needs for apply scholarship?
- Mahaeschol registration process?
- What is the eligibility criteria scholarship?
- Mahaeschol login process
- How to apply for right scholarship?
- How to get Mahaeschol application status?
Mahaescholarship 2017-18 Login/Registration Details
Department: Social Justice and Special Assistance
Mahaeschol Login/Registration: https://mahaeschol.maharashtra.gov.in/MahaEschol/Scholarships/Account/Login.aspx
Categories: SC/ SBC / VJNT / SC/ SBC / VJNT / ST/OBC
Contact Email ID: email@example.com
Mahaeschol Scholarship Eligibility Criteria 2017-18
As we know this scholarship only for who belong to Maharashtra, he/she must have identify proof documents that verify he is resident of Maharashtra. Whether you are applying pre matric or post matric scholarship you must have original copy of your document/certificate. SC/ST/OBC or any other backward class student need show/ attachment of caste certificate. Student need to add income certificate (if ask in the particular scholarship).
In short if have this things ready then you are eligible for Mahaeschol Scholarship 2017-18
- 10th/ 12th class/ SSC Certificate, School Certificate or College Certificate
- Caste certificate
- Income proof
- Residency proof
- Bank account details (to get the scholarship amount)
What Are Scholarship Available In Mahaeschol Website?
- Pre-matric Scholarship for 9th and 10th Students
- Post-Matric Scholarship for 12th pass Secondary School Certificate (SSC) examination from Maharashtra Board.
- Rajarshee Shahu Maharaj Scholarship for 11th or 12th standard students.
- Savitribai Phule Scholarship for class 5 to class 10.
- Military School Scholarship: military student only
- Unclean Occupation/ K.K.P. Scholarship: 1st standard to 10th standard.
- Freeship: not any details mention in the site.
Mahaeschol E-Scholarship New Student Registration Process
STEP 1 : New student registration process at Mahaeschol.Maharashtra.Gov.In is quite simple task, student need to log on to https://mahaeschol.maharashtra.gov.in.
On the very right side click on “New User Registration” the following link will take student at below given screen;
Select the scholarship as per choice
- For Pre-matric Student
- For Post-matric Student
STEP 2 : Fill the asking filled then click next button.
Note: add the correct email id or mobile number to get OTP. Once you validate your Mobile number, you will be assigned with a Username and a Password that can be used for login purpose in future.
STEP 3 : Enter correct information of your bank details.
STEP 4 : Enter education details and date of birth.
STEP 5 : Upload recent passport size photo of yours.
Before completing registration process check all details is correct.
STEP 6 : After submitting, the automatic screen will shows your user id: F0288841855 and password: rana@1234. Keep that login details for further use.
Mahaeschol Login Application Form 2018?
User need to log on here:- https://mahaeschol.maharashtra.gov.in/MahaEschol/Scholarships/Account/Login.aspx#1
if you are new here to please complete the registration process… see above.
Enter the login details that you have registered while creating MAHAESCHOL account.
Once Login with website, now apply for the current MAHAESCHOL Scholarship on clicking on Respective page of Scholarship.
How to apply Mahaeschol e-Scholarship at mahaeschol.maharashtra.gov.in?
To apply mahaeschol e-scholarship, firstly login with user id or password. Now system will ask you to change the password, enter your old password and enter the new password. Now that is new password for mahaeschol portal.
Once you have login now go to “Main Menu” apply for current scholarship.
Fill the complete application form.
Once the application form is submitted, the SSJA will update status on website.
Mahaeschol e-Scholarship Status 2016/2017/2018
yes you can view the Mahaeschol application status just visiting the following url https://mahaeschol.maharashtra.gov.in/MahaEschol/Dashboard/StudentStatus.aspx, now enter the application number and it will show the status of your application.
- Search By Application Number And Scheme
- Search By User Name And Academic Year
Mahaeschol Contacts, Helpdesk, Official Website
- Mahaeschol login/Registration: https://mahaeschol.maharashtra.gov.in
- District wise contact numbers of Hostels available on https://mahaeschol.maharashtra.gov.in/MahaEschol/Dashboard/Hostel_DistrictAndHostelWiseMeritList.aspx
- Renewal Scholarship application https://mahaeschol.maharashtra.gov.in/MahaEschol/DashBoard/GOI-Application.pdf