“Nadakacheri “Official Website to View Download Income and Caste Certificate Verification Online
The revenue department of Karnataka has started nemmadi project to provide the transparent, reliable service online through www.nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in, People like us can apply for caste certificate, income certificate, domicile certificate and other certificate such as obc, widow etc.
Nadakacheri Bengaluru, Karnataka Income and Caste Certificate Status
Nadakacheri Bengaluru, Karnataka status can be tracked by entering Acknowledgement no. or sms.
Nadakacheri application status: http://www.nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in/ApplicationStatus.aspx
Caste and income certificate status Nadakacheri Karnataka: yes status of any document in Karnataka through sms for this simply type KA NK GSC No on 51969 and check application status online easily. As simple as that.
Nadakacheri Bengaluru, Karnataka Verification Process
For simply verification certificate online in Karnataka, you guys need to go the official website Nadakacheri Karnataka under heading of important links (ಪ್ರಮುಖ ಕೊಂಡಿಗಳು) or link is given above. Click on the following link, now Nadakacheri Certification Verification page will display.
Here you need provide your Acknowledgement Number of the certificate you want to verify. After this click on Show Certificate button.
Nadakacheri Certification Verification print: http://18.104.22.168/nkcv/defaultprintpage.aspx?_Print_Option=1
Apply Certificate Online Nadakacheri
- Go to www.nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in and click on “Apply Online (ಆನ್ ಲೈನ್ ಅರ್ಜಿ)” below in left side.
- Then user will get Nadakacheri Login page, Enter Mobile number.
- Click on ‘HOME button to enter Nadakacheri home page.
- Put the mouse over NEW REQUEST menu to see all services. Click on the required service.
List of Services Offered by Nadakacheri Karnataka
Here’s the complete list of services offered by Nadakacheri online:
|Caste and Income Certificate||Caste Certificate (Cat-A)|
|Caste Certificate (SC/ST)||Solvency Certificate|
|Income Certificate||OBC Certificate (Central)|
|Widow Certificate||Re-Marriage Certificate|
|Residence Certificate||Domicile Certificate|
|Non Tenancy Certificate||Agricultural Family member Certificate|
|Land less Certificate||Small / Marginal farmer Certificate|
|Land holding Certificate||Population Certificate|
|Unemployment Certificate||Agricultural Labour Certificate|
|Income Certificate for compass||Agriculturist Certificate|
|Mutation Copy||Surviving Family Members Certificate|
|National Family Benefit Scheme||Physically Handicapped Pension|
|Hyderabad Karnataka Region Residence Certificate||Sandhya Suraksha|
|Crop Certificate||Attestation of Family Tree|
|Bonafide Certificate||RTC Copy|
|Old Age Pension||Living Certificate|
|Widow Pension||No Govt. Job Certificate|
|Non creamy layer Certificate|
For example, click on the Caste Certificates.
- Choose the Caste and Income certificate and then it will prompt, English or Kannada certificates, click on ‘OK’ for English and ‘Cancel’ for Kannada certificate.
- Enter user details as shown below, all fields shown in Red are compulsory.
- Select the mode of delivery, as NadaKacheri OR Registered Post.
- And upload the required documents for the caste and Income certificate. Red colour labels indicates compulsory fields and remaining fields are optional but need produce for easy and fast process of applications. And then click on ‘Save’ to save or ‘Cancel’ for cancellation.
- Click on ‘Save’ button, then will generate ACK no, and user will receive same ACK no to his mobile.
- Click ‘OK’ button, then Click on ‘Online Payment’ button to pay the application fees. Then will show the following message as below. Click ‘OK’ to proceed or ‘Cancel’ to cancel the payment.
- In the bill payment page, choose the card payment: Credit Cards, Internet Banking, Debit Cards, Select the Card Type, and click on ‘Make Payment’. Provide required details then click on ‘Make Payment’.
How Print my Income Certificate using my acknowledgement number Nadakacheri?
Print my Income Certificate Karnataka online: http://22.214.171.124/nkcv/defaultprintpage.aspx?_Print_Option=1http://126.96.36.199/nkcv/
Revenue department of Karnataka has provided new features to user’s who want to get the print of their income certificate. they don’t go to “Nadakacheri” office and this print my income certificate facility is online. You can get the income certificate copy online just using this simple steps;
STEP 1: Firstly go to above link.
STEP 2: Now user can see the image given above, what you need do? you have to enter the Acknowledgment number which like this “RD0038115164353“.
STEP 3: click to Print button, This is how you will get the income certification copy.
NOTE: THIS IS NOT VALID CERTIFICATE UNLESS USER VERIFIES AT www.nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in & OBTAINS CONFIRMATION.
Nadakacheri Karnataka Technical Helpdesk Numbers
Email: – email@example.com
Bangalore Region: – 080-22214550/51/56
Nadakacheri Karnataka Official Website Link: www.nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in/
Nadakacheri Online Apply Certificate link: http://188.8.131.52/Online_service/loginpage.aspx
Nadakacheri Income & Caste Certificate Verification: 184.108.40.206/nkcv
Application Status: www.nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in/ApplicationStatus.aspx
User, check here your certificate verification, application status and take print out of it. If you need more help submit the query in below comment section.