Andhra Bank Net Banking Registration, Andhra Bank Internet banking Login @ www.onlineandhrabank.net.in
www.onlineandhrabank.net.in, welcome to Andhra bank net banking login complete manual guide how to use “onlineandhrabank” online net banking portal with ease. See your bank statement, view details, pay the third party, add beneficiary holder, current balance etc.
Andhra Bank Net Banking Registration @ www.onlineandhrabank.net.in
- Visit https://www.andhrabank.in and click on ‘Internet Banking Login’ → ‘Retail Login’ and click on ‘Continue Login to NetBanking’.
- Now “Singup For New User Registration”
- Enter Customer ID, Mobile number & select Registration Type (Transaction or View Access).
- Please confirm having an active Debit Card & Mobile registered for SMS alerts
- Select Type of facility → View Only or View & Transact → Click on “Verify”
- Enter OTP received on Registered Mobile Number for get the One Time Password. On successful validation of OTP, you can set the login password.
- Once the process is successfully completed, you will be shown success message with regard to your registration process. After completing this process, user will be enabled immediately.
Andhra Bank Net Banking First Time Login
Logging in intent banking first time
- Visit www.onlineandhrabank.net.in Click on ‘Internet Banking Login’ ⇒ ‘Retail Login’.
- Click on “Continue to Internet Banking”.
- Enter the “User id” and your password & Click on login button.
- Read and agree to “I Accept Terms & Conditions” (Only for a new User).
Helpline TOLL FREE Number: 1800 425 1515 (24 x 7) or firstname.lastname@example.org
Fund Transfer Other Andhra Bank Accounts and Other Bank-NEFT/RTGS
- Click on ‘Transactions’ ⇒ ‘Fund Transfer’ ⇒ ‘Other Bank-NEFT/RTGS’.
- By default, Transaction Date will be current date. For scheduling transaction for future date, date may be selected from the calendar.
- Select Account Numbers to be debited (Pay From Account) & credited (Payee) from Dropdown (If account to be credited is not shown in drop-down, Add the account at Transactions ⇒ Manage Payee ⇒ Add Payee).
- Enter Amount.
- Select transfer type (NEFT or RTGS).
- Click on ‘Continue’.
- Enter Transaction password and OTP.
- Click on ‘Submit’.
Default Limits for Retail customers:
- Daily: Rs. 5,00,000
- Weekly: Rs. 15,00,000
- Monthly: Rs. 25,00,000
- Yearly: Rs. 50,00,000
- For Retail Internet Banking users, transaction password is not required for transactions upto Rs. 50,000, this can be done through OTP authentication alone.
How to Use Safely the Internet Banking Account?
- Visit our internet banking site through www.andhrabank.in directly.
- Avoid accessing the site through a link from another site or an e-mail.
- Verify the domain name displayed on the site to avoid spoof websites.
- Ignore any e-mail asking for your password/pin and inform us such instances/incidents immediately to investigate into them. We will never contact you asking to reveal your online banking or payment card passwords/pins information.
- Update your PC with latest anti-virus and spy ware software regularly.
- We recommend that a suitable firewall may be installed in your PC to protect the contents from outsiders on the internet.
- Do not reveal/share your banking information or online banking/payment card user-ids and passwords to any third party.
- Do not use cyber cafes to access our Internet Banking Site.
Transfer Money to Third Party
Helpline number: 18004251515
Andhra Bank Contact Centre: 1800 425 1515 (All India Toll Free Number)