Rehab Council Online Registration 2017 – RCI Online Registration at www.rciregistration.nic.in
Department: Rehabilitation Council of India
Tags: Guidelines for filling online registration forms, rci cre status, rci certificate,
Rci Registration CRE Application Status
Rci registration link: http://rciregistration.nic.in/rehabcouncil/checkstatus.jsp
Rci registration application status can check online just visiting the above link, for checking any application status enter Registration Number / Provisional ID to view current progress of your application.
Note: Users can view the following status online;
New Registration application
For Renewal application
For foundation course
Certificate of good standing
Rci Registration Online Process Guidelines
Check this out the general instruction for filling up application for online registration towards rciregistration.nic.in…
Step 1: RCI REGISTRATION ONLINE: http://rciregistration.nic.in/rehabcouncil/
Step 2: Select application form that you want to apply.
Application Form for Fresh Application (Fees Rs.1000/-)
Application Form for Additional Qualification(s) (Rs. 1000/-)
Application Form for Renewal of Registration (Fee Rs.500/-)
Application Form for Good standing – (Fee Rs.1500/-)
Application form for Foundation Course – (Fee Rs.1000/-)
Step 3: Now enter some details about you
UTR/ TRN Number. : Unique Transaction Reference Number and it is generally used in association with NEFT transactions done through bank.
– Date of Birth*
– Bank Name *
– Candidate’s Name
– Correspondence Address
– Highest Academic Qualification
– Select registration applied for category and Programme name.
– Upload passport size photograph.
– Accept the terms and condition and submit the form.
After submitting application save Provisional Registration ID / CRR no. must be used as reference for any further enquiries related to registration.
The status of Registration can be checked on website www.rehabcouncil.nic.in with Provisional Registration ID / CRR no…
Step 4: Now send application form with supportive documents;
The documents should be enclosed in this order before sending it to RCI for obtaining printed certificate along with Central Rehabilitation Register no.(CRR no.):
- Photo copy of Provisional Registration ID
- Original UTR/TRN Slip issued by Bank.
- iSelf attested photocopy of Bank slip (in case of RTGS/NEFT payment)
- Authentication Certificate with recent passport size photograph (Original)
- Self-Attested copy of certificate of approval issued by RCI.
- Self-attested Photocopy of final year Rehabilitation Qualification Mark sheet
- Self-attested Photocopy of Rehabilitation Qualification Certificate
- Self-attested Photocopy of Class 10th/ 12th
- Printed Application form for Good Standing with Signature (Original)(only in case of Good Standing)
- Marksheet / Certificate (for age proof)
- 2 Testimonials of character and conduct from persons of standing (Original) (only incase of Good Standing
- 2 references from prominent persons (Original) (only in case of Good Standing)
- Self-attested photocopy of CRE / Seminar / Workshop / etc. certificates (only incase of Renewal of registration)
- Original Registration Certificate (of earlier qualification) (only in case of Addition of Qualification)
The documents should be sent within 10 days after submission of online application to the address:
Member Secretary, Rehabilitation Council of India, RCI House, B-22, Qutub Institutional Area, New Delhi-110016.
How to make RCI Registration payment and application fees?
Application fees are different as per the application you are applying for new application form for fresh application pay fees Rs.100/- and other fees below;
Fresh Application Fees Rs.1000/-
Application Form for Additional Qualification(s) Rs. 1000/-
Renewal of Registration Fee Rs.500/-
Application Form for Good standing Fee Rs.1500/-
Application form for Foundation Course Fee Rs.1000/-
How to make online payment?
For Payment of Rs.1000 / Rs.500 / Rs.150 Details of bank accounts of the Council for depositing the Registration/ Renewal Fees through NEFT of any Nationalized Bank following details must be followed;
Details of bank accounts of the Council for depositing the Registration/ Renewal Fee
Account Holder’s Name: REHABILITATION COUNCIL OF INDIA
Name of Bank: Canara Bank
Address of Bank: Jit Singh Marg, New Delhi-110067
Account Number: 1484101026701
Type of Account: Saving
IFSC Code: CNRB0001484
Rci registration customer mail: email@example.com
Rehabilitation Council of India, B-22, Qutub Institutional Area, New Delhi-16
Tel: 91-11-26534287, 26532408,
Authentication Letter Download