www.swasthyasathi.gov.in – Portal to Track Hospital Registration Status and Hospital Details
Department: West Bengal Health and Family welfare Department (e-WBHFW)
Swasthyasathi login page: http://swasthyasathi.gov.in/loginpage.aspx
Swasthya Sathi scheme was announced in cabinet 17th February 2017. The scheme was officially launched by Hon’ble CM on 30th December 2016.
Swasthya Sathi scheme details
- Basic health cover for secondary and tertiary care up to Rs 1.5 Lakh per annum through Insurance mode (PSU) and Critical illness like Cancer, Neuro surgeries, cardiothoracic surgeries, liver diseases, blood disorders etc. up to Rs 5 Lakh through Assurance mode.
- NIC as insurance partner in 9 District and UIIC in 11 Districts. Premium per family ranges from Rs 3549 In Kolkata to Rs 1729 in Dakshin Dinajpur
- Paperless, Cashless, Smart Card based.
- There is no cap on the family size and Parents from both the Spouse are included.
- All pre-existing diseases are covered.
- The entire premium is borne by the State Government and no contribution from the beneficiary.
- Online Swathyasathi Smart card is provided to each family on the day of Enrolment. Smart Card captures the details of the family members, Photographs, biometric, address, Mobile Number, SECC ID, ADHAAR No (if available)
- Online empanelment & gradation of Hospitals based on the services and infrastructure available
- 100% online Pre-authorization with turnaround time of 24 Hrs.
- SMS triggers and instant alerts to the beneficiaries on blocking of card.
- Real-time uploading of E-health record of the beneficiaries on discharge
- Claim reimbursement to the hospital with TAT of 30 days else interest are being charged for delayed payment.
- Online grievance monitoring Mechanism
- Swasthya Sathi Mobile app for assistance to the beneficiaries.
24X7 toll free Call Centre (18003455384) with feedback option
Other Issues Related to Swasthyasathi
|Queries||Customer Care||Working Hours|
|Service related||Toll Free Number: 1800-345-5384||10 AM-6PM(Monday to Friday)|
|Grievance related||Toll free number: 1800-345-5384||10 am-6pm(Monday to Friday)|
|Any other issues(customer care support)||Toll free number: 1800-345-5384||10 am-6pm(Monday to friday)|
HOSPITAL REGISTRATION STATUS (WWW.SWASTHYASATHI.GOV.IN)
For tracking hospital registration status enter some details to see the hospital details;
Check here: http://swasthyasathi.gov.in/HospitalRegStatus.aspx
- Select State
- Select District
- Select Hospital Type
- Application Status at SNA Side.
HOSPITAL REGISTRATION STATUS USING MOBILE NUMBER
Enter your 10 digit mobile to track the hospital information…
Other important links:
Online Hospital Registration For Swasthyasathi: http://swasthyasathi.gov.in/Registration.aspx
Package Details: http://swasthyasathi.gov.in/PackageDetails.aspx