Tg Ddoreq (Tg Ddo Request) Ts Employee Salary/ Bill Submit at Ts Cyber Treasury Portal www.Treasury.Telangana.Gov.In/Ddoreq
Service: tg ddoreq, tg ddo request in Telangana,
How to Use Ts Cyber Treasury Portal?
Ts cyber treasury portal is easy to use, employee can access the portal using ddo username and password and create his salary slip and submit the bills using the following link www.treasury.telangana.gov.in/ddoreq.
Why Ts cyber treasury portal Require?
This is portal all about the Telangana employee’s bills submission and generating salary slip and DDO claims etc.
State government employees may check the full salary details and download the salary slip. This portal gives employees to access to view the following terms Basic Pay, DA, PP, FP and Deductions like ZPGPF, GPF, GLI, Professional Tax, GIS.
TG Ddoreq Login To Claim DDO and Generate Pay Slip
User can login with details and Processing Grants-in-aid bills for salaries the information of each employee shall be entered in Employee wise Data screen in Grant-in-aid Employees Option Emp Data Entry duly confirming at the STO/DTO level after which the bill has to be prepared in Norms Bill submission Screen.
Login Here: http://www.treasury.telangana.gov.in/ddoreq/
Employee can access ts cyber treasury portal using following steps;
- Log on the TG DDO Request Official link here@ treasury.telangana.gov.in/ddoreq
- Login with the DDO Code & Password. In case you have forgot details then click on reset button to generate new login details.
- Click on submit button
- Now you select pay bills and then hit on “Bill Preparation”
- Now select the details including date, month and year and click on OK button
- By clicking on the check box if you are eligible to get monthly salary press OK to continue
- The window shows the number of employees in pay bills
- Click on next to continue
How to See My DDO Request List?
You can view the complete ddo list here https://treasury.telangana.gov.in/extras/new_ddolist.html and track your ddodesg using dept. code.
Further Details visit the official website: treasury.telangana.gov.in/ddoreq